Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering Online LLP Registration in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to get a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and these stamped with proper stamp duty. These people signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and after verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of one’s company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may cost much of time and money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and has the right teams to complete each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and choose a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.